Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Things I Love About The Boys' Current Ages

lesson planning


I'm lucky to get a grapefruit these days.  If the boys see me with one, they will seriously beg for it....
I sneak in the grapefruit at night.  

They love playing in the backyard together so much.

Burning off energy.

Started my crochet/fabric blanket.  I'm in love with the fabric.

There are a lot of things I love about the ages that the boys are.
I love that they still take naps.
I love that they play generally well together (with a "gentle hands reminder" only about every 10 minutes.)
I love that they genuinely enjoy each other's company.
I love that they are still so tender.
I love that they still crawl up on my lap or bring books to read with me.
I love that I'm their greatest confidant.
And I love that I can do some very basic sewing or crocheting or cleaning while they entertain themselves or each other.

I'm planning a "things I enjoy" post in a few days, because there are just too many good things to talk about...and bullet-pointed or list format is easier for that.  It's fun to write out lists of things I enjoy every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment