Saturday, April 5, 2014



Some of my friends had a baby girl a couple days ago.  So, I crocheted (and sewed) this baby block.  It's got a jingle bell inside, and I'll be lucky if the boys will let it leave the house.

A helpful kitchen hint: if you want to make scrambled eggs protein-filled and stretch further, beef them up with a large portion of cottage cheese.  We actually prefer them, as they're more filling.  

Another craft I'll be doing soon will be making this lap blanket with this fabric.  I'm looking forward to it, as I've never done a project like that before.  

We have our social worker walk-through on the house next weekend.  We're not worried about it, overly much.  She saw our last house.  This one will be a piece of cake to approve compared to that one.  


No comments:

Post a Comment