Tuesday, February 18, 2014

We had a tea party over the weekend.  I just don't have the time to type about it, so you'll have to trust me that it was a lot of fun.

Now we're full-steam-ahead renovation mode in our basement. Renovation is so much more fun the second time around, when you know how your spouse handles stressors and decision making.

There is only one decision that I'm dreading making.  We're going for a white plank-walled cottage look in this house, and we're starting basement up.  I am dreading the paint choice.  Because there are only eighty kazillion different "shades" of white.  No pressure or anything.

Right now, I'm in the midst of reading only about 20 scarily life-changing books.  I can't do things in small doses.  That's just not how it works.  So while I wait for spring to come, I'll be here, cupcaking, reupholstering, writing a novel, and reading books about ethics, loving my neighbour well, what kind of Christian I should be, and generally preparing my heart to move into a different lifestyle in a different country.


No comments:

Post a Comment