Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sometimes no news is just no news.

Sometimes no news is just no news.  Especially in adoption.

For those waiting for news circulating about Ethiopia, here is not the place.
According to our agency, Ethiopia's government did not make the projected announcement today.  They made no announcement of any kind.  Our agency told us that it might come in a week or so, so we'll be updated next Thursday.

I'm supposed to be making Million a "get-well" card.  He's got a cold, and he really wants a get-well card after he wakes up from his nap.  Paper crafting is not my bag.
But he will be crushed (and dramatic) if I don't make him one. 
Out with the construction paper, I guess. 





1 comment:

  1. I shoulda left you with some snow man foam stickers. Perfect touch for any card. :)

    ReplyDelete