Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday: Where Is The Balance?

Some days, balancing being a stay-at-home mommy and a work-at-home mommy is really hard.

After running an order to the post office today, I drove Million by the llama farm I lived across from very briefly as a little girl.  Fifteen minutes later, he was asking me if I remembered that one time that we saw the llamas.
Starved for new experiences much?

The last two times I've checked out books for Million from the library, I don't think we've read any of them before returning them.  (We are still reading books---just ones we own.)

We ate nachos last night while Million ate leftover whatever he wouldn't eat for lunch.

We are going on a two-day vacation at some point in the middle of this coming week, and we are bringing work with us.

Million is excited about swimming in a pool with his cousin.

And we put flannel sheets on his bed, and he thinks that's the most exciting thing that's ever happened to him.

An adoption t-shirt/sweatshirt fundraiser that Michael was running for our adoption ends tonight.

And we have been working on some huge custom orders for our business and have the potential for another that would need to be sent out before our two-day vacation.

We are tired.  We are blessed.

I need to find some balance.

That is all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment