Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wednesday.

This week has been a whirlwind of learning experiences.
Learning experiences CAN be fun.
But we're not really talking those kind today.
Our little business got a flurry of orders last weekend.
So many that we have had to put our shop "on vacation" to complete them all in a timely manner.
First time that's happened.
But we also learned that we extremely underpriced a particular custom item.

So we may not make any profit at all from any of the orders we've been putting in hours to complete.
Sigh.
A Sisyphean feeling.  
Those are the learning experiences that are not fun.
But they're valuable.
On a different note, November Boy dropped/engaged this week.  Which means I can breathe.  But it is slightly concerning that babies tend to drop 2 to 4 weeks before delivery.  I would prefer he comes at his due date or later----not earlier.  We just don't have time for that right now...ha!  Million has fun looking at a chart that my midwife gave me of how big our baby is.  He especially liked to note that in this week's photo, "baby brother's eyes are closed."

Lastly, we're going on a minor vacation.  And I'm so looking forward to it.  I'm bringing some books, with the hopes of getting at least 15 pages read while Million and Michael play in the indoor water park.  I like to set my goals high.

No comments:

Post a Comment