Saturday, November 5, 2011

Topically Indexed Thought Formations

A list of topics that have been simmering in my brain and heart lately, alphabetized:

Affirming masculinity. 
Becoming like my teachers.
Cherishing the moments I've been given.
Cooking with more vegetables and whole foods.
Couponing and whether it's worth my time. 
Cultivating a spirit of gratitude.
Discernment and how to know when I'm telling myself lies. 
Dry skin and the winter weather which will worsen it.
Eczema (Milllion's).  See above under "dry skin." 
Emotional outbursts, the causes and effects.
Finding a rhythm now that I'm unemployed.
Gentleness.
Generosity in times of financial concern.  
Holding the right things valuable.
Hospitality and how to be more like my mom in that respect.
Honesty in the small things. 
Humility---especially in the context of prayer. 
Natural shampoo regimen I started a month ago---is it worth it?
Seasons of spiritual growth.
Sovereignty of God. 
Taming the tongue. 
Timing of life events.
Wisdom and the attaining thereof.

2 comments:

  1. Stay out of my head! I found something you might like. It's a daily dairy of sorts. 280 spaces. Consider a theme. A verse a day. A list of thansksgivings-- what ever. it's called 280daily https://280daily.com/

    ReplyDelete