Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I declared today a jammies day, because Million was so worn out from a doctor appointment and some tests he had yesterday.   And because I was worn out too.

Worries about employment and finances are starting to threaten me.
They creep up behind me like a mugger in an alley.
They take hold of me and strangle me, until it's difficult to breathe.
Then the worries threaten the things most important to me: my marriage, my son, my relationship with God, our stability.

Will God provide?
Does God keep His promises?
Will God do what is best for Million?  For our family?

To know something intellectually and to know something with your heart are two different things.

Trust, Heather...Trust. 

1 comment:

  1. Right there with you...I trust His ability; learning to trust His goodness.

    ReplyDelete