Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Day Spent In Enjoyment

This weekend, we were offered the opportunity to do a little fall cleaning.  It was very fun and productive.  It was nice to find my dining room table again.  (Construction supplies have been removed.)

We spent a day moving my gorgeous little world-traveling sister into her newest house.  
A house that used to be my office before Michael and I were married.


I worked for a camp in different capacities for about 8 years.  
My sister's job is to schmooze with people.  
And ask how they enjoyed their experience. 
She's good at schmoozing. 
I am less so. 



It was Million's second time out to camp.  He enjoyed the "balls" (walnuts) he found on the ground and beating his Auntie in carpet pool.  

Our little family is a product of this camp.  Not this property, but the organization. Michael and I met in 1998 while working as counselors.   


Perfect beginning of fall weather.  
Made me wish I could be infused with apple cider.
I went straight home and baked a pumpkin pie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment