Saturday, September 17, 2011

Weekend Edition

Things I've been thinking about:

How much I love my husband.  He preordered me Million two diapers in this print.   Ain't it cute?  It's like a little chalkboard tuxedo for Million's butt! 

Oh. And he "liked" a brand of cloth diapers on his facebook.  A masculine man, not afraid of what other guys might say.  He's also washed and dried a load of diapers for me while I was practicing with the worship team at church.

I've also been thinking about a little hardware fun I had this week.  In my pantry, where no one else will see.


BonAmi's dew claw ripped off a couple weeks ago, and it seems to be growing back.  I've been thinking about it, because he's been "re-injuring" (read: running too fast and forgetting he's hurt) himself.  Then he limps and whines in an attempt to get some treats.  He's really fine.  He's just dramatic.


We're enjoying fall walks while we may.  Million is learning a lot about flowers and leaves.

Lastly, I'm thinking about what a big boy he's getting to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment