Wednesday, July 30, 2014

yarning along

I started a project on last Thursday, thinking that I'd challenge myself with something new.  The notes that the project had along with it said it could easily be completed in a day.  I was bound and determined to finish it in less than that. I got 99% of it completed in one day, rationalized that the author of the pattern probably didn't have a toddler and a preschooler, and then let the rest of it slide until Saturday.

These aren't the buttons that will go with it.  I didn't end up liking any of my collection of vintage buttons with this particular project, so I'll eventually get some new ones.  And I couldn't bring myself to take a full photo, because it will be a Christmas present for a family member, and that would be spoiling it.  You'll have to wait until Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment