Friday, May 30, 2014

Magical Places

I don't intend for this to be a long post.
It's just to say that I was sitting out on our deck this morning after doing all of the chores.  I looked at all of our progress on the yard, and I thought to myself "This will be a magical place this summer."

I'm not an outdoors person.  But the way Michael has worked to transform our yard could easily turn me into one.

It's so purpose-filled.  And I dig that.

We're going to plant an apple tree or two.  We have chickens.  We have four garden beds and three berry patches.  
And we live in the city.  
I like it a lot.  







My greens box was built yesterday.  Hurrah!

75% done.  It will look cuter, I promise.

Area behind the garage where some raspberry bushes snuck over into our yard.  We'll take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment