Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Record Week



Wow! Thank you all so much for your comments on my last post (so many helpful comments on facebook, I'm not even kidding...they keep pouring in!)

This week has been so interesting.  All three of our side businesses have had a drastic increase in sales.  It's kept us busy, to put it mildly.  This blog post has been started and stopped so many times because of orders received and feedback needing to be sent and handwritten thank-you notes included with packaging and postage estimating.  At some point I might wrap my head around being technically a "work-at-home mom," but right now I'm just grateful that God is providing for us, penny by penny.

And I don't take pictures of *every* single crate Michael makes, I promise.  I've even forgotten to photograph some custom orders.  (Woops.  I'm sure Michael doesn't mind!)  I just like being able to have a visual representation of the different shapes and sizes he's made for my memory's sake.

So grateful tonight.  It's been a record-setting week for us, blowing all of our other weeks in business out of the water by at least 500%.  Tomorrow will mark the first time that Michael goes with me to the post office.  We have about 55 pounds of crates to mail out tomorrow in very bulky packages.  Not happening by myself.

And we're tired.  And looking forward to hopefully catching some rest on our three-day holiday weekend...after we finish two more orders (and any more that come in tomorrow.)  

I probably won't be blogging very much over the next week, but I do hope to actually get back to blogging about "normal life" of the non-home-based-business variety someday soon.  For now, have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment