Monday, June 25, 2012

A Weekend For Refreshing

We just came back from a rejuvenating weekend with my brother and sister-in-law.  One of the first things that Hillary said when we talked was "I love visiting places because it always seems like when I drive home, I'm filled with new ideas."  And that was so true for us.

Michael and I brainstormed (and re-brainstormed) new ventures on the 4-1/2 hour ride home.  We also came away from the weekend with particular areas of conviction and excitement and some new desires.

We enjoyed playing games, looking at new books, and talking about adoption, travel in Africa, and the interesting plans God has in store for each of us.  And the good food they made for us.  I could talk for at least three paragraphs about the food.

I'm buried in laundry and catch-up work, but I managed to get some pictures uploaded.






No comments:

Post a Comment