Saturday, December 10, 2011

Family Photos: A Bit About Monika

It's my great pleasure to introduce you to Monika Rae photography, based out of the Twin Cities.
My first memory of Monika was a freshman music theory class we shared together.  Oh how many hours we practiced chord progressions in the music lab together.

Even if I hadn't known Monika previously, it would have been the absolute MOST comfortable and fun photo session I've ever been a part of.  I've never laughed so much while getting my picture taken. Our family is planning on using her again in the future!

She blogs over here, and is not only a talented photographer and musician, but a great writer too.

I could go on for hours about how fun it was, and how talented she is (and how great she is with kids!), but I'll let her pictures speak for themselves.  (I'm a sucker for black and white, if you can't tell from the pictures below.)









Thank you Monika, for the beautiful memories in photograph form of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment