Thursday, May 28, 2015



Things are quiet over here in Everyday Doxologies online existence world, primarily, because things are so noisy in the real life that is ours.

It's the pleasant time of spring-near-summer that the garden is at just the right point of looking beautiful before the ugliness and unruliness of production and bearing fruit and vegetables takes place.

This is just a short post to say that as I was driving in my car this morning, I nailed down three things that I "should" believe but don't often live like I believe.  (This was in relation to some ongoing challenges in our lives.)

1. God is for me.
2. God is with me.
3. God is powerful.

If I really REALLY believed those three statements----*especially* in the midst of hard moments---what would this world be like?  How would my life be changed? 

No comments:

Post a Comment