Thursday, October 23, 2014

North Shore

Our first family vacation ever.
Just what I needed after an extended illness.

I keep on telling Michael that when we move to France, I will absolutely miss my Minnesota autumns.
Because, really.
We're blessed to live in a state that has four incredibly distinct seasons.

Obviously, there will be some very pleasant tradeoffs in favor of living in France.
Where it doesn't get to -30 degrees in the winter.  
But back to our vacation.
Just look.

We were spoiled with foggy weather.
By spoiled, I mean, we got an entire beach to ourselves for kite flying, wading, rock skipping, and brat roasting. 
After we were the only ones at a lighthouse.










One of the very few people we saw today offered to take a family portrait.  


And the boys were both actively snoring by 7:02 p.m.
Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment